Hello everyone! =)
This is my first blog ever. I thought it might be nice to keep a sort of diary of my thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Anyone is welcome to view and comment on my entries, but please no being rude. A little info about me: My name is Tiffany and I am 18 years old, living in California. I have always been a naughty little slut, and decided to start doing phone sex recently. I really love it so far, listening to all the guys calling in to get off with me! It's so much fun to touch myself as I moan and whimper while the guy calling is doing the same. Today has been really fun. I have had a lot of great callers who left pleasantly satisfied, although perhaps with a sticky phone. Hehe. I know it was awesome for me, I've already orgasmed like 5 times today.
My favorite was Mr. B (Name changed to protect identity of caller.) He had set up a naughty roleplay idea of teacher/student which is by far one of my favorites to play out. He had me bend over his desk as he paddled me for being a naughty slut who got an F. Needless to say by the time he was finished with me, my grade was changed to an A++. It's great being the teacher's pet.. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment