Hot guys and Jimmy Choos.

So I was out with my friend Jessica shopping for new shoes (I'm a total shoe addict.)
I found a really hot pair of Jimmy Choo candy apple red pumps that I just HAD to have.
After we had loaded up our shopping basket with all sorts of gorgeous footwear we headed to the counter. The cashier was this really hot guy who looked just like a younger Johnny Depp. I was whispering and giggling to my friend how I would love to see his cock, and asking if she thought he was any good in bed. Weeeeeeell..He must have overheard me because he smiled and blushed and asked if I wanted to find out. OMG!! I was just thinking "Duh! Of course I do!" but I decided to play hard to get. As we were leaving he quickly jotted down his number on my receipt and handed it to me. I'm still thinking about if I should call him or not. I am pretty curious to see if he would be a good fuck.

No comments:
Post a Comment