Tuesday, 2 February 2010

My roommate's boyfriend.




Omg! Something totally hot happened last night.
Me, my roommate and her boyfriend were all hanging out at the apartment or flat as she calls it just having some fun drinking and listening to music. We were just singing dancing and having a great time, but my roomie went to get a beer and we were out so her boyfriend Jason told her she should take his car and go to the store to get some more for us. As soon as she left he was all over me! Like seriously she wasn't gone for 5 seconds and he started to rub my leg and looking at me all sexy like. I was already horny as fuck because Jason is really hot (he's tall with dark brown hair, a sexy tan, and amazing smile...oh and a killer body no clothes could ever hide!) Annnyyyway, he was feeling me up moving his hands up my short pink miniskirt I had on and rubbing me through my panties. I was getting so wet when he was doing that, I love when guys rub my pussy through my panties. So hot. Wasting no time he slid them down and got on his knees between my legs to start licking me, sliding his finger in and out as his tongue was doing wonderful things to my clit. I was gripping the couch we were on trying not to moan too loudly, but I just couldn't help myself! It felt so fucking amazing. I have never had a guy eat my pussy like that before. After I was dripping wet he pulled down his pants and undies showing off a big 8 inch rock hard cock, I wanted to suck it so badly and luckily he let me. I took it in my mouth and was licking the head of it and sliding it all the way into my mouth deepthroating it, he told me I had to stop because I was going to make him cum before he got to fuck my sweet little tight cunt. Soooo after that he got me to bend over the arm of the couch as he pounded my pussy so fucking hard I orgasmed like 3 times! He shot his hot load inside me and we quickly got dressed before we heard my roommate come back from the store, like it was so close! I barely got my panties back on before she walked through the door. I was worried she would know that I totally just fucked her boyfriend but she had no idea at all. We just kept the music playing and drinking having a blast. It was kinda funny because later my roommate was trying to get Jason to fuck her and he said he was too tired and had to go, but really he didn't have any more cum left from fucking me. So ya that was my night kinda naughty and and kinda fun. Can't wait for another hot night with Jason. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tempting Tiffany 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.